PAYMENT, RETURN, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING POLICY
Nagarika Generics Private Limited (“Nagarika Generics”) team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
‘Return’ means an action of giving back the product ordered at Nagarika Generics portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal)
- It is different from what was ordered
- It is defective
- Suffered physical damage during delivery
- Some parts are missing
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Nagarika Generics reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to Nagarika Generics after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Nagarika Generics shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Nagarika Generics finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Nagarika Generics shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Nagarika Generics reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Nagarika Generics in this regard.
We are happy to accept a complete return and issue a full refund for prescription medicines if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- If the products do not match your order/prescription
- Products are defective or physically damaged
- Products have a shelf life of less than 3 months
- You’re entitled to return your items within 14 working days and receive a full refund.
ACCEPTABLE RETURN ITEMS
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- In case of medicines, items must be returned in full, in their original condition, with box, strip and packaging intact.
- If you wish to return a device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such information from the device prior to returning. MedPlus shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for the following:
- Perishable items
- Unsealed items with a protective seal due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- Personal hygiene products
- Products bought in a clearance sale and marked as “non-returnable” on the category detail or product detail page.
- Gift cards
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
CATEGORY OF NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTS
Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Nagarika Generics Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
- Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
- Baby Care Products
- Food and Nutrition: Health Drinks, Health Supplements
- Healthcare Devices: Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
- Sexual Wellness: Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits
- Temperature Controlled and Speciality Medicines: Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen-fills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of speciality medicines.
- For Return intimation, please visit webiste’s online help or alternatively call us on support number (Open 8 AM – 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM – 5 PM on Sunday).
- Nagarika Generics customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Nagarika Generics will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
How to return an item?
- Please contact our customer care within 14 working days of receiving your items by calling us on support number or completing the form on our contact us page.
- Once you’ve notified our Customer Care team about returning your items, you will receive instructions about how and where to send or drop off your return items. The options may include shipping by courier, pick up by our delivery agent, or drop off at a designated store. Please note that all options are not available in all areas and our customer care will make all efforts to facilitate a convenient option.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to cover the costs of returning your items and cannot be liable for any damages incurred during transit. Please ensure they are properly secured and packaged and we recommend sending all return items via a branded courier service where required.
How long will it take to process my return?
- We aim to process your return within 24 hours of receiving the item, however it can take up to 30 days to receive the refund via the original payment method.
- Please note that upon processing the return, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss of revenue in the value of items returned which may be 100%, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- In some cases, we may be able to offer only a replacement or credit note in place of a refund. We will notify you accordingly as soon as the return is processed by our returns department.
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
Orders with a payable amount of Rs. 500 or more will qualify for free delivery. A delivery charge of Rs. 25 will be applied otherwise.
For any further Refund related information, please write to us at support email ID given on the contact page.
- Upon placing the order, if you would like to cancel it, you can do so by signing in to your account in the order history section of the website, while the order status is in a created state.
- Once the order has been approved by our team, please contact our customer care team for cancellation requests. If the request is received prior to the order being shipped, a complete refund will be made.
- Once the order is shipped, cancellations are treated as returns and the process outlined in the returns section will be applicable
- The customer can cancel the order for the product till Nagarika Generics ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
Nagarika Generics cancellation:
- There may be certain orders that Nagarika Generics partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
- Nagarika Generics also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Nagarika Generics as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.